The transport regulations and conditions for vehicle rental and the general travel service of Buskontor MV GmbH apply to the use of service, rental, work or agency services of any kind from Buskontor MV GmbH, regardless of whether the aforementioned services are paid or free of charge. By using the above-mentioned services of Buskontor MV GmbH, the user submits to the necessary provisions. They apply to paid and unpaid transport and/or other use of services. Deviating agreements must be in writing. 1. Conclusion of contract By reserving the journey or the service or the bus rental, the customer offers us the conclusion of a binding contract under the prescribed conditions. The reservation can be made informally. Unless otherwise stipulated, this contract is concluded with our declaration of acceptance, which must be submitted within a reasonable period of time and does not require any special form. The contract is also concluded through the use of the service - delayed by payment of the fee and issue of the ticket.
2. Fare and Due Date In the transport or tourist service, the fee must be paid before the start of the journey. If booked in advance, Buskontor MV GmbH may request a deposit of 50% of the confirmed price. If the customer rents a vehicle, the total price is due upon registration, unless another payment agreement has been made in writing. The total price depends on the duration and distance of the journey. If the planned scope of services is exceeded, Buskontor MV GmbH reserves the right to increase the price accordingly, provided that Buskontor MV GmbH is not responsible for the excess. If the payment is not received on time, Buskontor MV GmbH can withdraw from the contract and demand damages in the amount of the lump sum provided for a withdrawal from the customer (section 8.). The assertion of further damage is not excluded. All prices are determined in the last valid price list according to the price display. Received tickets and/or other authorization cards received for other services are excluded from exchange or monetary reimbursement. The ticket is only valid on the designated day of travel and must be kept on hand for inspection by staff until the end of the journey.
3. Timetable The timetable is based on normal weather and water conditions, so that no guarantee can be given that the arrival and departure times will be observed. If the weather, official instructions or safety reasons make it necessary, the planned travel times can be changed. The bus driver is also entitled to such changes. If required by the reasons given in sentence 2, the bus driver may limit the number of passengers on board. Buskontor MV GmbH assumes no responsibility for any damage caused as a result. Buskontor MV GmbH expressly reserves the right to change the timetable, cancel trips, change vehicles and all arrangements that are necessary. Buskontor MV GmbH is not obliged to carry out the journey with a specific vehicle. Visitors are responsible for leaving the vehicle on time. 4. Services In the case of scheduled trips, the routes provided in the announcements will be carried out. In the case of rentals, Buskontor MV GmbH will provide a vehicle and driver. Buskontor MV GmbH provides the management staff for gastronomic services. Buskontor MV GmbH reserves the right to choose the vehicle and staff in any case. There is no entitlement to certain places on board and/or other services. Events with music on board must be registered with GEMA, Bezirksdirektion Berlin, Keithstraße 7, 10787 Berlin in good time before the event takes place. In the event of an emergency or accident on board, the journey can be interrupted at any time in order to stop at a suitable stop as quickly as possible.
5. Hand luggage Only briefcases, handbags, travel bags and similar containers, small musical instruments and other easily portable items that are not bulky and can be carried all at once without inconveniencing fellow passengers may be carried as carry-on baggage. In cases of doubt, the bus driver or one of his representatives decides. The instructions of the staff regarding the storage of hand luggage must be followed. Luggage of any kind may not be placed on the seating. The passenger is liable to the following extent for any damage caused as a result. 6. Restoration on board Gastronomic services are provided exclusively by Buskontor MV GmbH. Management by the customer is only permitted with the express written consent of Buskontor MV GmbH and a provision fee is charged. In this case, the bus is available to the customer about half an hour before departure for equipment and about half an hour after the journey for clearing. A price list for food and drinks is on the tables above price labels. Complaints about the restaurant operation should be forwarded to the bus driver or directly to Buskontor MV GmbH. Consumption of any kind of food and/or drinks brought along on board is not permitted. If this regulation is violated, the staff is entitled to secure the food and/or drinks until the end of the trip and to charge a fee. 7. Service and price changes, right of withdrawal Deviations of individual services from the scope of services provided in the registration, which do not significantly change the overall service, cannot be objected to by the customer. Changes in service that change the scope significantly - with the exception of the changes described under point 3 - entitle the customer to withdraw from the contract within a period of 10 days after becoming aware of the change. If the customer does not make use of his right of withdrawal, any claims for reduction remain limited. The same applies in the event that price increases by service providers lead to a change in the calculation of the vehicle by Buskontor MV GmbH and if there are more than three months between receipt of the confirmation of registration and the agreed time of performance. If the price increase by Buskontor MV GmbH accounts for more than 15% of the confirmed price, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract free of charge within 10 days of receipt of the declaration from Buskontor MV GmbH about the price increase. In this case, the customer will be reimbursed any advance payments made. Section 8 does not apply.
8. Withdrawal in other cases If the customer withdraws from the contract for reasons other than those stated in Section 7 or if he does not accept the agreed services without withdrawing from the contract, Buskontor MV GmbH is entitled to a claim for damages in the amount of the order amount. The value of saved expenses as well as those advantages that Buskontor MV GmbH obtains from renting the unused service to another party will be compensated by the following flat-rate regulation, unless the customer can provide evidence of lesser damage. Buskontor MV GmbH can collect without proof of the amount of damage: In the event of cancellation up to 30 days before the start of the service: 10% of the order value. From 29th to 14th Day before start of service: 30%; from the 13th to the 7th day before the start of the service: 40%; from the 6th to 3rd day before the start of the service: 50% of the order amount. If an order is only canceled from the second day before the start of the service or on the day of travel or not at all, the full contract amount is due. The assertion of further claims for damages by Buskontor MV GmbH is not excluded. The Buskontor MV GmbH can withdraw from the contract if the execution of the contract is made more difficult, endangered or impaired as a result of unforeseeable, extraordinary circumstances at the time the contract was concluded, without the Buskontor being responsible for these circumstances. If Buskontor MV GmbH withdraws from the contract, the customer is entitled to a refund of any down payments already made. Claims for damages by the customer due to the cancellation of Buskontor MV GmbH are excluded. If Buskontor MV GmbH is unable to offer the booked service due to poor wind or weather conditions or force majeure, or if the journey is canceled for other reasons, the tickets will be taken back against reimbursement of the (pro rata) cash price of the respective ticket or for another journey , but only exchanged if space is available. If the journey is not carried out at all, the reimbursement corresponds to the full ticket price; if the journey is canceled after it has been partially carried out, the ticket price will be reimbursed proportionately. The claim for reimbursement expires if it is not asserted against Buskontor MV GmbH by presenting the travel ticket or receiving the card sent by post no later than 14 days after the day on which the changed or canceled journey took place.
9. Liability The Buskontor MV GmbH is liable within the scope of the duty of care of a prudent businessman for the provision of an operationally safe vehicle and the other obligations from the contract. Customer claims for compensation are excluded. Excluded from this are damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health if Buskontor MV GmbH is responsible for the breach of duty, other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by Buskontor MV GmbH and damages resulting from an injury based on so-called cardinal obligations. A breach of duty by Buskontor MV GmbH is equivalent to that of a legal representative or vicarious agent. Buskontor MV GmbH is not liable for service disruptions in connection with third-party services that are expressly designated as such in the registration confirmation, even if they arrange such services. 10. Carriage of animals and property Animals will only be transported if this has been expressly agreed. Items are only transported if there is space for this. Buskontor MV GmbH assumes no duty of care. 11. Conduct of passengers When using the operating facilities and vehicles, passengers must behave in a way that is required by safety and order in the company, their own safety and consideration for other people. Instructions from operating personnel Must be followed. For security reasons it is forbidden: to open the doors arbitrarily while driving, Throwing objects out of the vehicles or letting them protrude. Impeding the usability of the operating facilities, the passages and the entry and exit through bulky objects. Otherwise, passengers must refrain from anything that could impair proper operation and safety. The supervision of children is the responsibility of the attendants. If a passenger does not comply with the instructions given to ensure the safety of the bus and passengers and to comply with the regulations specified under a) to c), they can be excluded from participation without being entitled to a refund of the participation price. Otherwise, the passenger is liable in the event of a violation of the aforementioned rules of conduct. In the event of contamination of vehicles or operating systems, the costs for cleaning, but at least EUR 50, will be charged.
12. Persons excluded from carriage Persons who pose a threat to the safety or order of the company or other passengers may be denied access to the vehicle or participation in events or may even be expelled from the company premises. Buskontor MV GmbH is not obliged to carry you. Buskontor MV GmbH generally reserves the right to exclude certain persons from carriage. 13. Image Capture The customer agrees that Buskontor MV GmbH is entitled to create image, sound and video recordings of the passengers and/or have them made by third parties as part of the journeys, without being obliged to pay any remuneration reproduce, broadcast and use in any audiovisual media and/or have reproduced, broadcast and used by third parties. The resulting rights of Buskontor MV GmbH apply without time limit and worldwide. 14. Amendment of the Regulations of Carriage We reserve the right to change the conditions of carriage without prior notification. From the moment they are posted on the company's business premises or in the sales office, they take effect for all those involved. 15. Jurisdiction The place of jurisdiction for all disputes between the companies and merchants for which the contract of carriage or other contract with Buskontor MV GmbH is part of commercial operations is Schwerin. Schwerin and Rostock are the place of fulfillment and performance. 16. Miscellaneous Should a provision of these conditions be ineffective, it will be replaced by an effective provision of the content, which comes as close as possible economically to the ineffective one. Conflicting terms and conditions of contractual partners are not recognized by Buskontor MV GmbH. A separate objection by Buskontor MV GmbH is not required in this respect.
Internet booking conditions General terms and conditions of Buskontor MV GmbH for the online sale of tickets (Internet booking conditions). 1 Scope These online booking conditions of Buskontor MV GmbH apply to the online sale of tickets to print out yourself or to present a QR code via mobile device for scheduled trips and special trips by Buskontor MV GmbH (so-called online tickets). They supplement the General Terms and Conditions of Buskontor MV GmbH. 2nd order 2.1 Ordering the tickets to print out yourself takes place upon completion of the order dialog on the websites Schwerinerstadtrundfahrt.de and rostockerstadtrundfahrt.de. The order dialog is closed by clicking on the "BUY" button. 2.2 In the absence of sufficient credit card coverage, an order via credit card is not possible. 2.3 Buskontor MV GmbH immediately confirms receipt of the order. 2.4 All entries made are displayed in the "Summary and payment" window before the "BUY" button is clicked and can be corrected by the customer before the conclusion of the contract by pressing the respective "change" function. 3. Conclusion of contract 3.1 The contract is concluded when Buskontor MV GmbH accepts the order. The acceptance takes place via a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the customer, which confirms receipt of the order. This is followed by the dispatch of the respective online ticket, which can be printed out or a corresponding QR code is sent for presentation on the mobile device. 3.2 Contract language is German. 4. Payment Procedure 4.1 Payment is possible by credit card, PayPal, SEPA direct debit or SOFORT transfer. 4.2 The credit card payment requires the specification of the credit card number, the card security number, the expiry date in the corresponding input fields of the order dialog and, if necessary, the authentication within the respective 3D Secure procedure of the relevant credit card organization (MasterCard Securecode, Verified by Visa). 4.3 The PayPal procedure requires a login or registration with PayPal and confirmation of the payment by the customer with PayPal. 4.4 The SEPA direct debit procedure requires a simple indication of the IBAN, BIC and the account holder in the corresponding input fields of the order dialog. 4.5 The payment method via SOFORT transfer only requires an online-enabled bank account - registration is not necessary.
5. Internet sale of online tickets from Buskontor MV GmbH 5.1 After completing the booking dialog, the online ticket must be printed out or the online ticket with the QR code must be saved on a mobile device for submission to Buskontor MV GmbH. 5.2 Shipping 5.2.1 The online ticket with the QR code will be sent to the customer in HTML format after the confirmation email has been sent. 5.2.2 Tickets are not sent by post. 5.3 Printout of online tickets 5.3.1 Online tickets can only be printed out yourself. A printout at Buskontor MV GmbH is not possible. 5.3.2 Only online tickets that you have printed out yourself in accordance with Section 5.3.1 or the QR code presented on a mobile device are valid travel tickets. These must be presented at the cash desk or when boarding the bus on the day of travel for the booked time, if necessary together with proof of identity. Scanning validates the online tickets. 6. Annual Passes 6.1 The annual pass is personal and non-transferrable. Resale is prohibited. The loss of an annual ticket must be reported to Buskontor MV GmbH immediately. 7. Prices, discounts 7.1 The prices stated for the online tickets are final prices. 7.2 There are no shipping costs. You may incur additional costs for paying by credit card and PayPal. Whether this is the case and to what extent will be shown to you during the ordering process. 7.3 In the case of special campaigns (e.g. online discounts), the discount has already been taken into account in the stated final price. 7.4 When ordering discounted online tickets (e.g. for children or disabled people), checks are carried out at the bus entrance or at the ticket office. You must be able to prove your entitlement to the discount. Otherwise, an additional payment may be requested or admission may be denied. 7.5 Online tickets cannot be combined with other reductions, discount vouchers or other offers. They are non-returnable; no cash payment is possible; Photocopies are invalid.
8. Resale of Tickets, Penalty 8.1 In order to prevent the resale of tickets, the ticket purchaser is not permitted: to sell tickets at a higher price than the sales price of Buskontor MV GmbH, this also applies in particular to private transfers; sell tickets commercially or commercially without the express prior written consent of Buskontor MV GmbH; to use tickets in the context of sweepstakes, travel or hospitality offers or publicly for advertising or marketing purposes without the prior written consent of Buskontor MV GmbH; offer tickets for sale at Internet auction houses itself or through third parties; offer tickets for sale on other, unauthorized internet platforms yourself or through third parties; Passing on tickets without express reference to these Internet booking conditions, in particular this clause 8, even if passing on is not prohibited under this regulation. 8.2 Buskontor MV GmbH is entitled to ask ticket buyers who violate the provisions of Section 8.1. pass on tickets commercially and/or offer/put them on the market, demand a contractual penalty of up to double the admission price per ticket sold per violation. The number of tickets offered, sold, passed on or used is decisive for the number of violations. In the event of a violation of the aforementioned prohibitions, the ticket loses its validity and no longer entitles you to travel with Buskontor MV GmbH. Buskontor MV GmbH also reserves the right to refuse people who violate the above prohibitions on resale the purchase of tickets in the future and/or to initiate further civil and/or criminal law measures.
9. Refund, Return, Loss 9.1 If the bus office is unable to offer the booked service due to poor wind or weather conditions or force majeure, or if the journey is canceled for other reasons, the tickets will be taken back against reimbursement of the (pro rata) cash price of the respective ticket or for another journey, but only exchanged if space is available. If the journey is not carried out at all, the reimbursement corresponds to the full ticket price; if the journey is canceled after it has been partially carried out, the ticket price will be reimbursed proportionately. The claim for reimbursement expires if it is not asserted against Buskontor MV GmbH by presenting the travel ticket or receiving the card sent by post no later than 14 days after the day on which the changed or canceled journey took place. 9.2 It is not possible for the customer to cancel the contract or for Buskontor MV GmbH to take back online tickets. 10. Right of cancellation / cancellation policy When purchasing online tickets, the customer has a 14-day right of cancellation under the following conditions: Only consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB are entitled to the right of withdrawal. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for private purposes and not in the exercise of their commercial or self-employed professional activity. According to Section 312 g Paragraph 2 No. 9 BGB, the right of cancellation does not apply if the contract for the provision of the service by Buskontor MV GmbH provides for a specific date or period. Please note that the right of withdrawal described in more detail below therefore only applies to the purchase of products and tickets via our online shop that are not valid for a specific date. You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day the contract was concluded. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Buskontor MV GmbH, Managing Director Niko Ulrich, Werderstraße 140, 19055 Schwerin, phone: +49 (0)385 - 48 59 21 82, email@example.com) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the model cancellation form provided here (PDF, approx. 80 KB), which is not mandatory, however. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation If you withdraw from this contract, we will owe you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us ), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. If you have requested that the service should begin during the cancellation period, you must pay us a reasonable amount that corresponds to the proportion of the services already provided up to the point in time at which you informed us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract. 11. Privacy 11.1 All data transmitted by the customer will be processed by Buskontor MV GmbH in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. In this respect, the customer can also obtain information using the data protection declaration of Buskontor MV GmbH on the websites Schwerinerstadtrundfahrt.de/datenschutz and rostockerstadtrundfahrt.de/datenschutz. 11.2 For the conclusion, implementation or termination of contracts, especially in the case of an online booking using the SEPA direct debit procedure, Buskontor MV GmbH collects, uses and/or transmits data provided by the customer for the purpose of a credit check in order to assess the risk of non-payment in individual cases to be able to This is done within the framework of what is legally permissible and taking into account the respective legitimate interests of the customer. The customer's address data is also used to calculate these probability values.
12. Miscellaneous 12.1 If individual clauses are or become invalid, this does not affect the effectiveness of the other clauses. 12.2 German law applies exclusively. 12.3 If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction and place of fulfillment for all claims arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship is Schwerin. 13. Data processing on this website Schwerinerstadtrundfahrt.de, rostockerstadtrundfahrt.de and Buskontor.com automatically collect and store information in their server log files that your browser transmits to us. These are: Browser type/version operating system used Referrer URL (the previously visited page) Host name of the accessing computer (IP address) Time of server request. In order to avoid misuse, the IP address and the time of the server request are saved as part of the ordering process.
14. Use of Google Analytics Our websites use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install. The link for this is http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. Status: May 2023